Tuesday, September 22, 2009

chemestrychemestrychemestry..


You know what! I've cut my hair! The centimetres at least! It's short short short!


Hi there,
Okay, so I think Elsa has given you kind of the right message from our hearts, chemestry is.. not .. fun... Ehm, Big Chemestry test tomorrow, am I happy? Am I lucky? Am I indescribably thankfull for this very interesting and learning test? Am I bouncing around the house screaming my life is wonderful right now? No, actually I'm not. I do have these suicidal thoughts though... Well, I think I'll just have to work on it... or no, I should go listen to Of Montreal under a blanket, pretending I do not excist... .a.




QuickPost Quickpost this image to Myspace, Digg, Facebook, and others!

No comments:

blogtoppen och topblogarea

Affärsverksamhet bloggar Blogg listad på Bloggtoppen.se