Friday, October 16, 2009

hon är vacker, oh så vacker.



MY FIRST HEADLINE IN SWEDISH, YIPPIE AND HURRAY TO YOU ALL!
so, i want to look like this. now. so if anybody out there is a plasticsurgeon (or whatever it's called) giv me a call. or just - email me. so, for free would be awsome! or, no I wouldn't be nude, no not for you guys haha, I want the face and the hair and the freckles. make it happen! (!!)
just kidding (sort of). this is an illustration by danny roberts and right now he - together with lykke li - is my housegod. i mean, look at this, how fantastic isn't it?! ah, well. anywho I'm with Josephine now and we are going to meet some friends in a while. maybe there will be pictures, maybe there won't. happy friday u guys! /.e.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh, it's so beautiful!! But don't you be unsatisfied with your body, everybody is unique and that's what makes people interesting.

blogtoppen och topblogarea

Affärsverksamhet bloggar Blogg listad på Bloggtoppen.se