Sunday, October 18, 2009

if you look hard you can find a rainbowtrail it's deep inside ya

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

TJA TJA, is swedish and means I'm saying hello to you guys.
I have, unfortunately and unluckily, been SICK- THE WHOLE WEEKEND, and yeah, that's how fun I've been having it. Enough of that, it's only making me depressed.--- However kings of convenience new album is fantastic -listen to it!- and I have found a black plectrum with a scull on it wich is making me feeling a little bit cooler. So long, have a good sundaynight folks, A.

1 comment:

MJ said...

oh, I love chupachups! and these pictures too! youre cute!

blogtoppen och topblogarea

Affärsverksamhet bloggar Blogg listad på Bloggtoppen.se