Wednesday, November 25, 2009

So we say Thank You for the Music


Hey boys and girls!
Here's a video from monday night. Elsa and I performing Kids. I hope you all realize that we're not taking this very seriously. As you can hear, I'm barely able to play the chords and Elsa's eating starshaped chips while singing... So what have you been up to today? I've been in school watching sciencemovies about blood and then I went to the stables. I'm very very happy at the moment scince we're not having school tomorrow nor friday! Equal 4 day long weekend! Oh, wonderful wonderful weekend. Alice

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh, your voices are so sweet nonetheless!

Anonymous said...

Your both great singers

Hannah said...

zweet dude

j said...

fint!

blogtoppen och topblogarea

Affärsverksamhet bloggar Blogg listad på Bloggtoppen.se