Saturday, January 9, 2010

fem myror är fler än fyra elefanter

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Today I went to the stables where it was freezing cold. I took a short ride around the forest with Jo and took the train home. I got to take the train home from the stables since it's so far away. Sometimes I love it, sometimes I hate it. Today I kind of enjoyed it. When I got home I put my glittertop on. I am now listening to Dolly Parton while deciding whether to watch Hair or Jules & Jim. .

I don't know about you but I am so happy that spring is on it's way! 
This is what I'm planning to fill it with:

- long bright and warm nights (,please)
- adventures 
- trips to paris 
- feeling free 
- swimming in the warm lake at night
wearing nice floral dresses and being able to get to school early in the morning without having anxiety
- laughter and love

and more and more and more...
But until then I guess all I can do is just hold out and not freeze to death.

x.alice.


13 comments:

Antonia said...

Vad har ni för kameror? :)

karolin said...

så fina bilder!
vart kommer glittertröjan ifrån? Den är jättefin!xx

Narwhals said...

Antonia: Jag har många men nikon D3000 är den jag använder mest. Elsa har en Canon Eos 450 ??? X!

Karolin: tack!! Den är jättegammal och köpt på second hand. X!

matilda said...

åh. din blogg är så fin!

Ullis said...

Hey brallicce! Alltså farao, jag trodde du hade jullov tills måndag, men kom på att ni började på torsdagen ju! Blev ju inget pyamasparty innan lovet var slut! :( Men nästa helg? Kan du då? :D
Har fått galet många låtar av alice, och lyssnade på typ "baby baby baby". Haha tänkte på dig (och mig ;)) som står och gungar en "bebis", haha!

Nu måste jag gå, men puss på dig! Galet coola bilder förresten. Fota snart?
Puss

Narwhals said...

Matilda: Tack så mycket! Xx

Ullis: Nästa helg är jag på hoppläger med Flash. Tack så mycket! Javisst :)

Narwhals said...

Oh man, you are pretty!

Anonymous said...

OHHH! Is your horse pretty? Which rase is he?

Emi said...

Oh, WHATCH HAIR!

Tild said...

Your spring sounds wonderful!

BLABLABLA said...

Du e sööööt!

Anonymous said...

Vilket gymnasie vill du gå på Elsa? Antar södralatin men du är väl en östermalmare egentligen va? :)

Emma said...

Elsa: hello darlig-durlig-dirligigigig! i am ok. ok minus. how are you?

xxxxxx

blogtoppen och topblogarea

Affärsverksamhet bloggar Blogg listad på Bloggtoppen.se