Monday, April 12, 2010

good day!

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
1 Josephine and I. 2 How beautiful was the sky today?! 3 Me looking like my head is really round (?). 4&5 Elin, I and Josephine. 6 Me kissing Josephine (her cheeks are the softest!) 7&8 Josephine, I and Julia.

Today was a good day! The sky was blue, the sun was shining (so I wore my new glasses) and I spent the afternoon with some of my best friends on a patch of grass, eating icecream in the sun (Julia didn't have an icecream, she had a boring pear... boring). We made some killer movies that I'll post some day. Perhaps this week? Don't know. Mysteryyyyyyy...

As soon as spring hits Stockholm, it's like I get wings and learn how to fly. Nothing is bad anymore (except school - yes math, I mean you!!). I just walk around with a big smile on my face, ugly braces showing, but they are coming off soon - woho! That reminds me that I need to call my dentist.. I had an appointment three weeks ago, which I missed. Keep forgetting to go there. It's quite embarassing.

LISTEN TO THIS! <- Link.
I have this japanese hung-up right now. This is awesome!
How are you people?

.e.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

i see some really HOT stuff! från:josephine

Narwhals said...

yeah you do!

Karin said...

elsa! yiiihaaa, muckabele, susanele, snuttegulliz, du är fett söööööt, det är vårvårvårvår <3 <3 <3

Margaret said...

gorgeous photos!!
little miss Elin looks like Frida Gustavsson :D
loving your blog!
great posts
stop by some time xx

Narwhals said...

karin: whoooooooo: yeah it is!! :D :D :D :D :D du är SÖT! <3 <3 <3 <3
margaret: no she doesn't.. it's josephine that does... hehe..
thanks! I will! xxxx

blogtoppen och topblogarea

Affärsverksamhet bloggar Blogg listad på Bloggtoppen.se