Wednesday, September 1, 2010

bucky dun dun



School is up and running. As you can see, Alice and I can't take it seriousely. I mean, today in english class, we played pictionarry (spelling?) with words. Yep. Kidstuff. It was fun, but you can't take school seriousely. I made a playlist too: SUPER FULL OF SUMMER (what reminds me of summer...)

Now i'm making things and making a school project + listening to music + watching my (and katinka's) favorite website + watching tv + thinking about what to wear tomorrow + wondering where the hell my phone charger is (anyone seen it?) = I'M A MULTI TASKER!

.e.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

hahaha you girls are so funky.
loving the blog ^^ .xxx


http://www.sophisticate-funk.blogspot.com/

Anonymous said...

Do you have a tumblr??

Narwhals said...

sophisticated-funk_haha tnx xxx a

anonymous_ i have! (alice) kittenfox.tumblr.com, i'll write about it this afternoon xxx

Anonymous said...

elsa i usually really like the music you post and I want to see your summer playlist but I live in Australia and we don't have spotify :( can you post it some other way!! love the video too you crazy cats!!

Narwhals said...

Okay! I'm sorry but I'm not sure I can move it to some other place... :/

THANKXXXX!

.e.

ps. I have a tumblr too, http://cellulosa.tumblr.com/

blogtoppen och topblogarea

Affärsverksamhet bloggar Blogg listad på Bloggtoppen.se