Friday, January 22, 2010

jag vet en vän.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
GUYS! Sorry for not posting anything interesting lately. But I have something interesting now. three things.
1. I won a competition on Tavi's blog.
2. Today I'm watching Cloudy with a chance of meatballs with my friends Elsa and Katinka.
3. This wednesday I met Arvida/Emma (don't know which name to use...) to take some pictures, which is the most interesting thing this week. She was really nice and happy, so it was really fun! I'll show you the pictures when she's emailed them to me.

Happy weekend guys!
.e.

9 comments:

Karin said...

asså jusus, så bitchkul det där med arvida! och älska älska älska tavi, även om hon verkar ganska jobbig och jag inte fattar vilken tävling.?. x.

Narwhals said...

jäää - det vare! haha, den där man skulle kommentera ett inlägg och få en kofta--- xxx

Emma said...

whatwhatwhat with tavi! and that is pretty cool, isn't it? and the arvida pictures was very good. saw them at her tumblr.. nice weekend<3

how are your feet?

Sophies Choice said...

hello elsa.
det lyder som om din weekend bliver god!
hvad vandt du i konkurrencen på tavis blog? og hvad skulle du gøre for at vinde?
var det emma fra sheepskinmagazine du mødte eller var det en anden emma??
xx

Narwhals said...

emma: yeeaaah it is! haha, I SCREAMED when I received the email... :D :D

Sophie: Japp, det blev den :) Jag vann en kofta från Rodarte för Target och jag behövde kommentera vad jag såg mest fram emot i sammarbetet mellan de båda delarna. Nej, det är Emma Arvida Byström, hennes blogg heter http://arvidabystrom.blogspot.com/


xxxx

Fanny said...

Åh vilka blåa ögon!

Josh said...

Cool about the thing with TAvi and the one with Arvida!

Anonymous said...

I LOVE YOU!!!!!!!!!!

Narwhals said...

Fanny: Tack! :D
Josh: YEAH!
Anonymous: Well, thanks i guess=

blogtoppen och topblogarea

Affärsverksamhet bloggar Blogg listad på Bloggtoppen.se