Saturday, January 23, 2010

utanför.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Here are some of the images that Arvida took of me the other day. I really like the 60's/70's feel of them. I'll post the rest some other day!

Today Katinka and I went to a café and I had rasberry pie. After that I went to Acne and bought a tank top. Tonight my dad and I are going to the movies, Up in the air. Have you seen it? Is it any good? By the way, Cloudy With A Chance Of Meatballs is the best movie ever, no joke.
.e.

15 comments:

°Gabi said...

REALLY really good pictures. you look older and modellish [?]

cheers!

Anonymous said...

love it.

Rebecca said...

Gillar verkligen bilderna och du är väldigt vacker.
Verkar som att du går på bio ganska ofta, det skulle jag också vilja göra men jag tycker att det är svårt att få tid. Men up in the air verkar jättebra

Narwhals said...

gabi; thank you! well, i guess i'm not that much of a grownup yet...

hedda: tack! arvida är duktig!

Rebecca: Men Oh! Tack så väldans mycket. Ja, jag går gratis ser du :D Den var jättebra!

xxx

matilda said...

åh gud, måste vara något av det vackraste jag sett.

Narwhals said...

matilda: tack så mycket! :D

frida said...

oh herre-herre-herregud vad vackra bilder. och du är ju otroligt fin.

Narwhals said...

frida: nej men, man tackar!

Marina Mourão said...

I loved the images! It's really good...and your hair is so beutiful!(sorry abot my english).
xx

Narwhals said...

Marina: thank you!

. said...

wow! very beautiful pictures with old effect. pretty!
I love it

Elin said...

Adore, my dear friend, adore :) Superduperfina!

pascale said...

ahh i love it so much elsa, you look like a model and so much older. i love your hair+dress. beautiful girl :)

Sophies Choice said...

i really love those pictures !!!
You are such a beautiful girl elsa

Anonymous said...

vad jag letade efter, tack

blogtoppen och topblogarea

Affärsverksamhet bloggar Blogg listad på Bloggtoppen.se