Monday, March 15, 2010

project

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

So, I'm starting this project...
And I need you! (if you live in Stockholm).

It's like this. I always want to take photographs of people, but none of my friends wants me to take photos of them. So, if you live in sweden, and would like to be photographed by me, email me at elsa.bodin@live.se.
The email must contain name, age, size and some images of you (face + full body). Preferably while not wearing makeup.

How are you guys anyway? I know it's been pretty quiet here during the last few days, sorry!

.e.

7 comments:

Karin said...

fettzzz. elza. wat'z it for?

Rebecca said...

Åh vad roligt. Synd att jag inte bor i stockholm.

Rebecca said...

Åh vad roligt. Synd att jag inte bor i stockholm.

. said...

oh i'm sad! 'cause i live in france!
ps: i like this pictures!

Antonia said...

Vad är det för? :)

Narwhals said...

karin & antonia: inget speciellt. typ för att sysselsätta mig själv eller något.

Amandine: ooh, yeas. u are pretty! and thanks! :D

Karin: jaaaaa, det var ju faktiskt supersynndddd.

kram / xxxx

Antonia said...

Jaha (: Det skulle faktiskt vara rätt roligt

blogtoppen och topblogarea

Affärsverksamhet bloggar Blogg listad på Bloggtoppen.se