(last picture: hehe note that I look like an old lady trying to kill someone with her foot...)
Hello peeps and popes. This weekend I've:
- Discovered that blue and red are my new favorite colors (and black).
- Spent quality time with my dog (read chased her around a park near a busy street because somehow she got out of the leash and I had to call my dad crying, screaming "I hate this fucking dog she is gross and discusting and why did we get her? WHY DID WE GET HER?!?!?". I like my dog a lot though. But wah I got pissed of).
- Had lunch with Julia, Josephine and Elsa.
- Gone to Myrorna's with Fanny. I bought that blue new cardigan.
- Bought the world's smallest shorts at topshop (first image, note that the cardigan barely covers my butt).
- Discovered a new hamburger at Mc Donald's and it was great.
- Had a sleepover with Kathleen, watching O.C. and The Bad Girls Club and eating junk-food and talkin' camp memories.
- Watched Léon.
I hope that you all are well. And that you've had an active/calming/dancing/sleeping/loving weekend.
Love to you all!