Monday, June 6, 2011

Sunny Girls Lunch

Hellooo guys, hope you're all well.
I certainly am cause it's summer! I know I haven't been blogging for a while and I can only say that I've been busy with school and lazy...

Today Constance had a lovely lunch at her lovely place! We had yummy food, drank lemonade out in the sun on the terrace and talked about summer and our class trip to Sandhamn (a place in the archipelago) tomorrow. We're staying there for two days and then on thursday it's the last day of school = freedom at last = Woho celebratiooon!



elsa, elsa and josephine with nice shoes!






ebba and elsa are b-e-a-utiful!

 
and so are olivia and katinka

 
elsa, josephine and I


ellinor, sweet


julia




pretty pretty isabelle and julia


constance opening presents



yummy 





 
katinka, wendela and constance






    afterwards I went to the stables and flash..


 Ok the quality of these pictures is C R A P P Y !!! I blame blogger... You'll have to live with that until I fix it...

.alice.

4 comments:

Anki ★ said...

Your blog is very nice!
Beautiful pictures.

Helen and Emma said...

These pictures are so lovely!

Anonymous said...

You are wonderful!!!!!!!1 :*

mari said...

looks like you girls had a lovely time.
xx


// themerrimari.blogspot.com

blogtoppen och topblogarea

Affärsverksamhet bloggar Blogg listad på Bloggtoppen.se